Monday, January 10, 2011

Ninja's Daily Life


       Ninja does almost the same things everyday, like a daily routine.  Ninja is afraid of water so we can't wash him.  I was kinda worried about him getting dirty but I found out that he WASHES himself.  He licks his front paws to rub his face, it's the cutest thing I ever saw an animal do!!  Sometimes he acts like a dog: he uses his back feet to scratch himself on the neck, and then he licks the bottom of his feet.  I have no idea why he does that, probably to clean his feet.  He also does some serious ear cleaning, he uses his back feet to rub his ears, inside and outside.  Ninja’s fur was very black, but now some white, grey, and golden-brown fur is sprouting on his body.  His ears have a little bit of white fur but his face his still pure black, with the little white dot on his forehead. 


       Sometimes when I’m practicing the piano and my sister was singing along with her made up songs, Ninja sits and listens, the way he puffs up his whole body when he sat makes him look so fat.  But Ninja is actually slim.  When he drinks water from his water bottle, he puffs up his chest and takes a long drink, and then I have to re-charge his bottle again.  (This is hard work!!)  When he lies down, he looks like a giant black sausage lying there on our balcony. 

His favorite thing to do is to chase a rubber gym ball around and pushing it with his head, although I think that he is just trying to bite it.  He also likes to hide under the trampoline or the mini-slide, so you don’t see him, but when you want to get out of the balcony and open the sliding glass doors, he shoots out to sneak in the house, and then we have to chase him out, again.  He also likes to jump on top of the haystack and eats the hay.  Sometimes I catch him sitting on top of my little sister’s toy motorcycle, he looks so funny!  Well, now you know about Ninja’s daily life, it’s hard taking care of him, but it’s fun too!!

No comments: