Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hachi: a Dog's Story



     Last night my sister, mom, and I watched Hachi: A Dog's Story.  This movie is about an Akita from Japan whose cage fell out of the baggage cart in an American train station, where he is found by a professor named Parker Wilson. Parker decides to keep Hachi after asking many people for
adoptation.  
After a few years he and Hachi are as close as ever.  Every morning and afternoon, Hachi waits for his master in front of the train station.  Until one day, Parker suffers a heart-attack and dies.  Hachi, like always, waits in front of the train station until, Michael, Parker’s son-in-law, comes to get Hachi.  The next day, Hachi sneaks out to the train station to wait for his master, finally, after 9 years of waiting, Hachi sees a vision of his master, and joins him in heaven.  

       This movie is very touching story, my little sister ended up crying.  Actually, we all ended up crying, but my little sister was sobbing.  I think this movie teaches us that we cannot leave our dogs, or else they will become very, very depressed because they think that we are not their master, we are their family.  

1 comment:

Nati said...

This has been in my draft for a long time. I'll post some more stories soon!