Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ninja, Our New Family Member

    Ha! I have a bunny!!! I have a bunny!!! It’s name is Ninja, want to know why? Because the night I got him, I tried to pick him up but Ninja jumped out, also, his name’s Ninja ‘cause he’s so swift! I wanted to name him Oreo but “Ninja” fits perfectly well on him. He is a black little fur ball with a tiny white patch of white fur on his forehead, he's so cute! His fur is SUPER-SOFT and sometimes I wish I could use him as a pillow. I got him in Thursday, April 15th. It was my friend's birthday, it was very fun, but the best part was that you could take a bunny home!! My friend told me that she reserved Ninja just for me, and said that he was a little VIOLENT!! The other girls got different bunnies with different patterns; most of them were black and white.


    Ninja’s favorite food is lettuce; he can eat a pile in 1 second. He's kinda afraid of carrots; he sniffs them, and takes of running! He also likes bunny food you buy at the pet store. He likes oatmeal too, he just eats it uncooked, you put some on your hand and he gobbles it up. Another food he likes is cucumber, you stick a cucumber between the bars of his cage and he eats it like candy. He hardly ever sleeps; he just lies there for a while and jumps up, runs around a few laps around his cage and lets me stroke him. He likes to be stroked on the head and above his nose. His head is so soft its fun to touch.

    After month or two later from my friend's birthday, we decided Ninja deserves some more space to run around. So we put him in the balcony with the cage blocking the sliding glass doors. You could notice that he REALLY liked the place 'cause the second we put him down, he started running around and sniffing at things on the balcony like the bicycles, the trampoline, etc.

    Now that he's bigger, he can really be a sneaky rabbit. One time, he jumped over the cage!! He entered the house and started wandering around, went behind the piano, and slipped on the smooth floor at least a thousand times. Then my dad found him in the house and put him outside again. Ninja did that jumping 2 times, so we had to close the balcony door completely so that Ninja won't come inside and bite everything. Even if Nina gets into mischief, he’s the best little rabbit on earth!

No comments: