Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ninja’s Terrible Teeth

         Ninja’s teeth are a nightmare.  He bites everything, anytime, anywhere.  He bites cable, paper, tape, plastic, RUBBER, etc.  One time, he bit a hole through a very thick rubber bouncy horse.  My little sister was the first to spot him.  She started screaming at my mom, telling her that Ninja is biting the horse, but my mom didn't believe her.  She told my sister that it just looked like Ninja was biting the horse, and it was just smelling it.  But she said "But mom Ninja IS biting the horse!"  Then my mom looked up, and saw that Ninja really WAS biting the rubber.  But it was too late; the animal has already bitten a big chunk of the horse's ear.  You should have seen the rubber horse, it was just lying there, deflated. Then I scolded him: "Bad Ninja!" 



Another time he bit something he shouldn't bite was when my mom picked him up and carried him into the house to stroke him, he was nice at first, but after a while he started biting my mom's blouse and hair.  So we had to carry him back outside.  One day, when I was going outside to feed Ninja, he started biting my shoe, so I pulled my feet away quickly, but Ninja started chasing it and trying to bite it, so I quickly put food on his dish and rushed back inside.  We have a fat stick in Ninja’s cage for him to bite.  And now it’s all gone.  Sigh, now you know how terrible Ninja’s teeth are, horrid.  But he’s still the cutest bunny ever!

No comments: